Alagappa University admissions for PhD programme in India. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to PhD programme (written test and Interview) for the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: PhD Programme.
1) Arts: Tamil, English, Womens Studies, Rural Development, History, Economics, Political Science and Social Work.
2) Science: Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Nanoscience & Technology, Bioinformatics, Bioelectronics & Biosensors, Oceanography & Coastal Area Studies, Animal Health & Management, Zoology, Botany, Library & Information Science, Home Science, Geology and Energy Science.
3) Management: Management, Commerce, Corporate Secretaryship, Bank Management and International Business.
4) Education: Education and Physical Education.
1) Applicants who have passed through 10+2+3+2/11+1+3+2/10+3+2+2 pattern alone can apply.
2) PG Degree with 55% of marks, 50% marks for SC/ST & 50% for PG qualified before 1st January 1993.
3) M. Ed qualification is essential for PhD in Education.
4) Applicants who are in the final year/semester of their PG Degree may also apply for the Pre-Registration Qualifying Entrance Examination for PhD program. However, the pass certificates will be issued only on production of attested copy of Cumulative Mark Statement ensuring 55% marks in PG Degree.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Alagappa University admissions for PhD Programme in India 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last date: 05th February, 2018 (5.30 pm.)
Date of Written Test: 25th February, 2018 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Date of Interview: 25th February, 2018 (02.00 pm).
Visit website @www.alagappauniversity.ac.in for more information on other courses in Alagappa University, India.