Anna University admissions for diploma programme in Chennai. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to part-time B.E./B. Tech (self-supporting) (evening) degree programmes offered in the University Departments of College of Engineering Guindy and Madras Institute of Technology campusesfor the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: B.E./B. Tech (Self-Supporting) (Evening) Degree Programmes.
Courses offered at,
1) College of Engineering Guindy Campus: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering.
2) Madras Institute of Technology Campus: Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
1) Applicants must have passed the Qualifying Diploma examination in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch of specialization conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu or other state or any other equivalent examination recognized by Anna University.
2) Applicants must have passed the diploma examination in the relevant branch of specialization before 04th January 2017.
3) Applicants must be working in a place within a distance of 120 km from the college to which he/she seeks admission so as to enable him/her to attend the classes regularly by 6:15 pm.
4) Age limit: No age limit is prescribed for admission.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Anna University admissions for Part-time B.E., B. Tech Programmes in Chennai 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last date for Online Registration: 21st January, 2018.
Visit website @www.annauniv.edu for latest information on other courses in Anna University, Chennai.