Birla Institute of Technology (BIT) admissions for PG programme in Mesra. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to 2year (4-semester) full-time MBA (master of business administration) programme 2018 offered at the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra and at Lalpur, Noida off Campus for the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: MBA Programme.
Students are offered dual Functional Specialization in the following areas: HR, Marketing, Finance and System Management.
Applicants must have appeared in one of the following competitive examinations and should have minimum requisite percentile/scores as per the details are given below:
1) CAT-2017 for 40 (35 for SC/ST) total percentile.
2) XAT-2018 for 40 (35 for SC/ST) total percentile.
3) CMAT-2018 for 40 (35 for SC/ST) overall percentile.
4) MAT Sept.-2017; MAT Dec.-2017 & MAT-Feb-2018: 320 (280 for SC/ST) score.
5) Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India/AIU.
6) This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (Class 12 or equivalent) (10+2+3 system).
7) Applicants must have minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in Honours/aggregate (45% for SC/ST) in graduation (The percentage of marks obtained by an applicant in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/Institution from where the applicant has obtain the degree).
8) Applicants appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s programme in 2017 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 3 above) based on latest available grades/marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University – MPBOU admissions for B. Ed (Distance) Programme in Bhopal 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last date: 23rd March, 2018.
Display of Campus-wise list of short-listed applicants to be called for GD & PI: 05th April, 2018.
Tentative Dates for GD & PI (short-listed applicants): 25th – 26th April, 2018.
Declaration of First Selection List: 28th April, 2018.
Classes will commence from: 02nd /03rd week of July 2018 at all Campuses (exact date will be notified).
Visit website @www.bitmesra.ac.in for more information on other courses in Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), Mesra.