BIT Jaipur & BIT Noida Campuses admissions for PG programme in India. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the spot admission against vacant seats for full-time 3-year (6-semester) master in computer applications (MCA) programme of the Institute at BIT Jaipur and BIT Noida Campuses for academic year 2017.
Course Name: Master in Computer Applications (MCA) programme.
Course Type: Regular Mode.
1) The candidates must have passed in Mathematics / Computer Science / Information Practices as one of the subject in Class 12 / Equivalent Examination.
2) Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU. This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] (10+2+3 system).
3) Candidates must have one of following qualifications:
4) Bachelor of Computer Applications, or
5) B.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics, or
6) B.Sc. with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
7) Candidates with above mentioned qualifications (item-3) must have minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average in graduation, marks to be computed as average of marks obtained in all subjects in which candidate has appeared.
8) Candidates with B.Sc. Honours must have minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average in their Honours subject.
9) Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelors programme in 2017 can also apply, provided they have obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item 4 or 5 above) based on latest available grades / marks at the time of applying, and if selected can join the programme provisionally. At the time of reporting for the verification of documents cum admission such an applicant must bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that;
10) by 30 June 2017, (s)/he will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelors degree.
11) (s)/he has obtained requisite marks or equivalent (as per item (4 or 5) above), based on latest available grades / marks.
Their admission will be confirmed only when they submit the mark sheet and a certificate of having passed the Bachelors degree / equivalent qualification with requisite marks as per item (4 or 5) above. They must submit proof of passing their final examinations with requisite marks by 31 October 2017. Non-fulfillment of this condition will automatically result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
Candidates with qualifications acquired through correspondence or distance-learning programmes are eligible only if (a) the programmes are recognized by the DEC-IGNOU, (b) they have passed the qualifying examination at the time of applying, with minimum 55% marks in average (50% for SC/ST/PwD) calculated as per item (4 or 5) above. They must enclose photocopies of pass certificate, marksheets of qualifying examination and proof of the programme recognized by the DEC-IGNOU in letter head of the Institute/College /University with their application. [Appearing candidate in distance learning programmes, whose results are yet to be declared, are not eligible to apply].
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
BIT Jaipur & BIT Noida Campuses Admission for MCA Spot Programme in India 2017 notification for: Click Here
Start date for online applications: 18th August, 2017.
Reporting Timing: 10:00 am (Entrance test will start from 10:30 am).
Duration of Entrance Test: 2 hours.
Visit website @bitmesra.ac.in for more information on other courses in BIT Jaipur & BIT Noida Campuses, India.