Directorate of Nursing, admissions open forA.N.M programme in Odisha. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the auxiliary nurse & midwife (A.N.M) for the academic year 2017.
Course Name: Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M) Programme.
1) Candidates must be 17 years of age or above as on 31st December 2017.
2) Passed 10+2 from CHSE Odisha or equivalent (or);
3) Candidates qualify in 10+2 Exams conducted by National Institute of Open School, (equivalent to CHSE Odisha) are also eligible.
4) Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
5) Must have passed Odia up to M.E. standard for all Govt. school of Nursing and 85% Govt seats in private nursing institutions recognized by INC.
6) Physically handicapped having locomotor disability of lower limbs from 40% to 50% only will be taken into consideration. Candidates are advised to obtain their handicapped certificate from the competent authority of the concerned district
7) Shall be medically fit for the course (Medical certificate format in Annexure-VI).
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Directorate of Nursing Admission for Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (A.N.M Programme in Odisha notification for: Click Here
Availability of Online Application Form & Prospectus in Website: 10th July to 21st August, 2017.
Last date for submission of online application form: 21st August, 2017 by 12.00 (Midnight).
Date of publication of applicant list in the official website: 28th August, 2017.
Date of document verification at nodal centers: 12th Sept. to 23rd Sept, 2017 by 05.00 PM.
Visit website @www.nursingodisha.nic.in for other information on other courses in Directorate of Nursing, Odisha.