IIT-Hyderabad admissions open for PG programme in India. As applications are invited from all-course M. Tech programme for the academic year 2017.
Course Name: All-Course M. Tech Programme.
The All Course M. Tech programme will be offered in the following streams:
Civil Engineering Department
1) Environmental and Water Resource Engineering.
2) Geotechnical Engineering.
3) Structural Engineering.
Electrical Engineering Department:
1) Communications and Signal Processing.
2) Microelectronics and VLSI.
3) Power Electronics and Power Systems.
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department:
1) Integrated Design and Manufacturing.
2) Thermo Fluid Engineering.
3) Mechanics and Design.
1) Candidates applying for this course need to have a B. Tech/BE degree in appropriate branch from a recognized university, with a minimum first class.
2) The selection process for the course will include an initial short-listing followed by a written test and/or interview.
3) Students do not mandatorily need a GATE qualification but it will be an added advantage.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
IIT-Hyderabad Admission for All-Course M. Tech Programme for in India 2017 notification for: Click Here
Last date: 22nd July, 2017.
Online announcement of shortlisted candidates: 24th July, 2017.
Written test and/or interview at IIT Hyderabad, Kandi Campus Civil Engineering Department: 27th July, 2017 (09:00AM IST) Electrical.
Engineering Department: 27th July, 2017.
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department: 27th July, 2017.
Visit website @www.iith.ac.in for more information on other courses in IIT-Hyderabad, India.