Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University – MPBOU admissions for UG programme in Bhopal. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to Entrance Examination for the B. Ed programme for the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: B. Ed (Distance) Programme.
1) Applicants with minimum 50% marks in Graduate/Postgraduate or equivalent qualification from the authorized institution.
2) Applicants have graduation in Engineering and technology and specialization in science and mathematics background must have at least 55% marks. A reward of 10 marks will be awarded to the applicants in the following cases:
3) In case of special care of Father and Mother.
4) The letter of reward from the renowned Institute.
5) A degree/diploma from RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India).
6) For SC/ ST/ PWD Category applicants the reservation will be given in accordance with State Government.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University – MPBOU admissions for B. Ed (Distance) Programme in Bhopal 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last date: 20th January, 2018.
Last date with late fee 250/-: 21st January to 26th January, 2018.
Date of Entrance Examination (B. Ed): 11th February, 2018. (02:00 pm – 04:00 pm).
Visit website @www.mponline.gov.in for more information on other courses in Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University – MPBOU, Bhopal.