Mother Teresa Womens University admissions for Assistant Professor programme in India. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) for the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) 2018.
1) Candidates who have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for General/ OBC (belonging to Creamy Layer) Category and 50% for OBC(belonging to Non – Creamy Layer)/ Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD-VI/HI/PH), in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & 5 Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library & Information Science, are eligible to appear for this examination.
2) Candidates who have appeared or will be appearing at the Master Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this examination. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the TNSET 2018 examination will have to qualify within two years from the date of TNSET 2018 Examination, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
3) Candidates shall appear for TNSET 2018 examination in their relevant subject of their Post-Graduation only. In case the Candidate did not find the subject of their Post Graduation in the list of TNSET 2018 subjects, the Candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
4) Candidates other than General Category are required to mention their Social Status in the Online Application Form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions with reference to the documents such as Community Certificate and Certificates related to PwD (VI/HI/PH), OBC(Creamy /Non Creamy Layer), when they upload their applications. The Income Certificate and Community Certificate uploaded by the candidates must be issued by the competent authorities. In case any of the Certificates mentioned above is found to be invalid by the TNSET 2018 authority at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action.
5) Candidates should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that an admission card has been issued to a candidate will not imply that the TNSET 2018 authority has accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final, only upon verification of eligibility conditions.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Mother Teresa Womens University admissions for Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) in India 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last Date for applying online: 09th February, 2018.
Date of Examination: 04th March, 2018.
Visit website @www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in for more information on other courses in Mother Teresa Womens University, India.