National Centre for Cell Sciences admissions for PhD programme in Pune. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to PhD programmes for the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: PhD Programmes.
Course Type: Regular Mode.
1) Candidates should have Masters (Post-Graduate) degree in any branch of Science with interest in pursuing research in Modern Biology and having at least 50% or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) and with a valid fellowship from CSIR/DBT/ICMR/UGC/ DST Inspire /BINC, etc.
2) Students with post graduate degree, who do not have individual fellowship but have qualified JGEEBILS exam conducted by NCBS/TIFR on 11th December 2016 will be eligible to apply and will be shortlisted by NCCS criteria for MCQ test/interview.
3) Earlier JGEEBILS qualified candidates are not eligible.
4) Candidates who have qualified only for Lectureship in CSIR-UGC (NET) and the “Project List of ICMR” or DBT-JRF (Category-II) are not eligible.
5) Age: The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
National Centre for Cell Sciences admissions for PhD Programme in Pune 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last date for Submission of Application: 17th November, 2017.
Publication of shortlist for MCQ/Interview: 05th January, 2018.
Date of Interview at NCCS: 29th to 30th January 2018, 09.00 AM onwards.
Declaration of Result of interview at NCCS: 30th January, 2018 evening.
Visit website @www.nccs.res.in for more information on other courses in National Centre for Cell Sciences, Pune.