National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences- NIMHANS admissions for PhD programme in Bangalore. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to doctor of philosophy (PhD) programme in various areas for the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme.
1) Clinical Psychology- 03 Seats
2) Neurophysiology- 02 Seats
3) Psychiatric Social Work- 01 Seat
4) Speech Pathology & Audiology- 01 Seat
5) Biostatistics- 01 Seat
6) Mental Health Rehabilitation- 02 Seats
7) Clinical Neurosciences-08 Seats.
1) Common for all Courses: The qualifying degrees for all the above mentioned courses should be from a recognized University. For Medical qualification the degree should be recognized by the Medical Council of India. The Candidates should have obtained not less than 55% of Marks in the aggregate of the Masters degree for non-medical courses.
2) A relaxation of 5% on the aggregate of marks obtained will be given for nonmedical and Ph.D. courses in respect of SC/ST candidates.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences- NIMHANS admissions for PhD Programme in Bangalore 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last date for online submission of application: 04th February, 2018.
Online entrance test (Tentative Dates): 23rd March to 25th March, 2018.
Date of interview & Counseling: 01st Week of June, 2018.
Commencement of courses: 02nd July, 2018.
Last date for admission: 09th July, 2018.
Visit website @www.nimhans.ac.in for more information on other courses in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences- NIMHANS, Bangalore.