NSOU admissions for PG programmes in Kolkata. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the post graduate diploma in public relations and advertising programme for the academic year 2017.
Course Name: Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising programme.
Eligibility: Graduate (10+2+3) of any recognized University.
How To Apply:
1) Step-I: Students are required to collect the admission form from the Study Centers.
2) Step-II: Then they will submit the filled in admission form and Pay the requisite amount to the study centre on receipt of a duly signed money receipt.
3) Step-III: Filled in admission forms submitted by the students are to be verified and authenticated by the Co-ordinator of the Study Centre.
4) Step-IV: The Co-ordinator is to deposit the entire amount of the admission fees collected from the students to Bank A/c No. 20021580770 of "Netaji Subhas Open University" with Allahabad Bank. The said fees may be deposited to any branch of Allahabad Bank.
5) Step-V: The pay-in-sleep for deposit of fees is to be sent to the University along with the Admission forms List of Study Centers and all other information regarding the University will be available in the website: www.wbnsou.ac.in.
6) Besides course fee, an amount of Rs. 380/- (Rs. 100/- for Registration, Rs. 100/- for Identity Card, Rs. 50/- for prospectus and Rs.130/- as Annual Development fee) is to be paid at the time of admission to each course.
Address for communication,
Netaji Subhas Open University, DD-26, sector-I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064, Phone: - 033-4066-3220, Website: www.wbnsou.ac.in .
NSOU Admission for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising Programme in Kolkata 2017 notification for: Click Here
Last Date for Submission of application: 12th August, 2017.
Visit website @www.wbnsou.ac.in for more information on other courses in NSOU, Kolkata.