Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University admissions for PG programme in Gandhinagar. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to two-year- full time residential MBA programme under school of petroleum management for the upcoming academic year 2017.
MBA Programme under School of Petroleum Management.
SPM offers MBA Programme in:
1) Energy and Infrastructure
2) General Management with specializations in Marketing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources.
Course Type: Regular Mode.
Eligibility: 1) Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 conducted by IIMs / Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2018 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur are eligible to apply.
2) A candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA, the bachelors degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of 3 years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
3) In case of the candidates being awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelors degree.
4) In case the university / institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by the SPM by dividing earned CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the quotient with 100.
5) A candidate appearing for the final year semester exam of bachelors degree or equivalent can also apply.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University admissions for MBA Programme in Gandhinagar 2017 notification for: Click Here
Last Date of Submission:16th February, 2018.
GD/PI Dates for short listed candidates: 10th to 13th March, 2018.
Display of Information about Shortlisted candidates for Admissions: 26th March to 05th April, 2018.
Completion of Admission formalities, fees Collection & Enrolment: 26th March to 05th April, 2018.
Visit website @www.spm.pdpu.ac.in for more information on other courses in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar.