SVVU admissions open for PhD programme in Tirupati. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the PhD (fishery science) recognized by Govt. /AICTE. for the academic year 2017.
Course Name: PhD (Fishery Science) Programme.
1) Master of Fishery Science (M. F. Sc) or an equivalent exam from SVVU/ANGRAU or from an institution accredited by ICAR in the concerned field of specialization with at least 70% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of exam or an OGPA of 2.7 or above in 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 6.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system.
2) In the case of SC/ST and PH candidates, 60% marks in the aggregate under traditional system in Master of Fishery Science under traditional system or OGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00 or 6.00 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient. The Basic Degree i.e. B. F. Sc. is essential.
3) Candidates awaiting final thesis viva voce result may apply. However, they have to produce provisional certificate on or before the date of entrance examination failing which they shall not be allowed for entrance exam.
4) For admission into PhD in the following specialization in Fishery Science, candidates who posses M. F. Sc. in the major fields specified against that are also eligible.
5) Age Limit: The upper age limit is 50 years as on 01st July 2017 including ICAR senior Research fellowship holders.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
SVVU Admission for PhD (Fishery Science) Programme in Tirupati notification for: Click Here
Last date for Submission of Application: 31st July, 2017.
Date of Entrance Test PhD: 09th August, 2017.
Date of Interview: 22nd August, 2017.
Registration of 1st Semester of PhD Academic year 2017-18: 28th August, 2017.
Visit website @www.svvu.edu.in for latest information on other courses in SVVU, Tirupati.