The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd- SCI admissions for UG programme in Mumbai. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to graduate marine engineers (GME) programme for the upcoming academic year 2018.
Course Name: Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Programme.
1) Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BE /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable.
2) Final year/semester students who have appeared and expect their results by date 31st December 2017 are also eligible to apply.
3) Engineering degree certificate /Provisional degree certificate/Marks Sheet with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview.
4) However, candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in English language at 10th or 10th+2 class.
5) Age Limit: Maximum 28 years as on 01st October 2017 (Date of commencement of training). Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01st October 1990.
6) Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must be born on or after 01.10.1984. Age relaxation of two years for women candidates applicable.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd- SCI admissions for Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Programme in Mumbai 2018 notification for: Click Here
Last date for on-line application: 20th January, 2018.
Last date for receipt of the hard copy: 23rd January, 2018.
Date of online Examination: 04th February, 2018 (Sunday).
Visit website @www.shipindia.com for more information on other courses in The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd- SCI, Mumbai.