UAS Raichur admissions open for PG programme in India. As applications are invited from all-course PG Programmes 2017 for NRI Candidates for the academic year 2017.
M.Sc. in Agriculture: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Extension Education, Agricultural Microbiology, Agronomy, Crop Physiology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Horticulture, Molecular Biology and Agricultural Biotechnology, Plant Pathology, Seed Science and Technology, Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry.
M. Tech in Agricultural Engineering: Processing and Food Engineering, Farm Machinery and Power Engineering, Soil.
Masters Degree in Agriculture M.Sc. (Agri.):
1) The candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture with OGPA of not less than 2.50/4.00 or 6.50/10.00 or an equivalent percentage of marks. Bachelors degree holders in Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation are eligible for Agricultural Economics & Agricultural Extension Education subjects only.
2) However candidates with B.Sc. (Agri. Biotechnology) from any Agricultural University are eligible for Masters Degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Seed Science and Technology /Molecular Biology & Agricultural Biotechnology & Crop Physiology.
3) Candidates with B.Sc. (Sericulture) from any Agricultural University are eligible for Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Extension Education & Agronomy.
4) For M.Sc. (Agri.) in Crop Physiology/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Horticulture/Molecular Biology and Agricultural Biotechnology/Seed Science and Technology/Agronomy/Agril. Microbiology/Agril. Entomology/ Plant Pathology/Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry: Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from any recognized University.
5) For M.Sc. (Agri.) in Agril. Economics/Agril. Extension Education: Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation from any recognized Agricultural/ Horticultural University; such candidates should also enclose certificate of English language proficiency like ELTS/TOFEL.
Masters Degree in Agricultural Engg:
1) M. Tech (Ag. Engg.): The candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Engineering Technology with an OGPA of not less than 2.50/4.00 or 6.50/10.00 or an equivalent percentage of marks from any recognized University/Institute.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
UAS Raichur Admission for PG Programmes 2017 for NRI Candidates for in India 2017 notification for: Click Here
Last date for Submission of Application: 12th August, 2017.
Date of counseling: 18th August, 2017 at 11.00 AM in UAS, Raichur.
Visit website @www.uasraichur.edu.in for latest information on other courses in UAS Raichur, India.