University of Mysore admissions for KSET programme in Kozhikode. As applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the admissions to karnataka state eligibility test (KSET) to lecturer / assistant Professorship for the upcoming academic year 2017.
Course Type: Regular Mode.
1) Applicant must have secured at least 55% of marks (without rounding off) for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Masters Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi.
2) Applicant must have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Masters Degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also appear for this Test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and for those who clear the KSET, eligibility certificate will be issued only on production of proof for having passed the Masters degree or equivalent examination securing at least 55% marks (50% in case of SC, ST, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and PWD candidates) within two years from the date of KSET, failing which they will be treated as disqualified.
3) Applicants shall appear for KSET in their relevant subject of their post-graduation only, in case the candidate did not find the subject of his post graduation in the list of KSET subjects, the candidate may appear in UGC-NET / UGC-CSIR NET which is held twice a year.
4) Applicants other than general category are required to mention their social status (SC, ST, PWD, Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB,) in the online application form. Candidates may note that they should satisfy the eligibility conditions and they are required to submit attested copies of documents such as post graduate degree marks cards & SSLC marks card, category certificates and certificates related to PWD enclosed with their application. The candidate should submit the category certificates on or before the last date for submission of hard copy of the application form and the certificate should be issued by the competent authority and such certificate should be issued from 1st September, 2016 onwards. In case their ineligibility is detected due to invalid certificate by the KSET agency at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal action. Applicants should note that their candidature is provisional. The mere fact that admission to the examination will not imply that the KSET center has finally accepted his/her candidature. Candidates may note that candidature will be deemed final only upon fulfilling of eligibility conditions.
5) Candidate who became eligible in Previous KSET TESTs are not eligible to apply again in the same subject. If any candidate found to be eligible in previous KSET tests and reappearing on same subject in current KSET, their candidature will be cancelled and the previous eligibility is withdrawn through de-notification.
How To Apply: Application to be submitted on online at Click Here
Last Date for submission of online application: 31st October, 2017.
Last date for submission of online application with late fee: 07th November, 2017.
Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center: 10th November, 2017.
Date of Examination: 31st December, 2017.
Visit website @kset.uni-mysore.ac.in for more information on other courses in University of Mysore, India.