Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) Admission notification for PG, UG and Diploma courses, as applications are invited from eligible students to enroll for the Post Graduate, Under Graduate and Diploma courses for the academic session 2013-14. Qualified candidates to study in Bhopal.
UG Courses Offered:
1. Bachelor of Science (BSc)
2. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
3. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
4. Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
5. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
7. Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
8. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
9. Bachelor in Library and Information Sciences (BLIS)
Eligibility: Passed in Intermediate / 12th from the recognized board of education.
PG Courses Offered:
1. Master of Science (MSc)
2. Master of Education (M.Ed)
3. Master of Business Application (MBA)
4. Master of Arts (MA)
5. Master of Social Work (MSW)
6. Master of Laws (LLM)
7. Master in Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)
Eligibility: Graduate in related discipline from the reputed university / institution.
Diploma Courses Offered:
1. Doctor of Education (D.Ed)
2. Post-Graduate Diploma in Management, Tourism, Hotel Management, Computer Applications Bio-Information, Hospital & Health Management, Dietetic & Therapeutic Nutrition and Company Secretaryship.
3. Diploma in Computer Application
Certification Courses Offered:
1. Tourism Marketing
2. Rural Development.
Mode of Education: Distance Learning.
How To Apply: Interested applicants who meets the eligibility should apply through online from the official website. Follow the guideline given in the notification and act accordingly.
Last date to apply: 31st August 2013.
Visit official website www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com, for more information on other courses from Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University, Bhopal.